准确说这是我认真听的第一首民谣,居然又见到了
[暮光之城]
[比想象的轻快]
I was a quick wet boy 我曾是一个爱哭的男孩
Diving too deep for coins 为钱币而陷入太深
All of your straight blind eyes 而你那直视前方的盲目双眼
Wide on my plastic toys 视线都落在我的塑料玩具上
And when the cops closed the fair 当警察关闭了集市
I cut my long baby hair 我剪掉了婴儿般的长发
Stole me a dog-eared map 你为我偷来一张卷角的旧地图
And called for you everywhere 而我却无处不在的寻找你
Have I found you ? 可我找到你了吗?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping 折翼之鸟,羡慕,哭泣
Or lost you? 抑或已失去了你?
American mouth 美国的河口
Big bill looming 有巨大海岬的蜃景
Now I’m a fat house cat 如今我成为一只变胖了的家猫
Cursing my sore blunt tongue 咒骂着我那一碰就痛而味觉迟钝的舌头 Watching the warm poison rats curl through the white fence cracks 眼看着快被毒死的老鼠卷缩着穿过白色栅栏的缝隙
Kissing on magazine photos 亲吻着杂志上的照片
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean 任由那些鱼饵被扔进冰冷而纯净的
Blood of Christ mountain stream 基督山涧的血液里。
Have I found you? 寻你千百度,可有果?
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding 那些折翼的鸟儿,棕褐羽翼滴落血色Or lost you? 或已永失吾爱?
American mouth 在那美利坚之河口
Big bill, stuck going down 巨大海岬已开始沉落...